- The White Paper - Paper out of Stanford discussing blended learning. A bit on Chromebooks in school.
- Fun Stuff - Post on some of the coolness in the Exeter Math problem sets.
- TED - How simple ideas lead to scientific discoveries.
- Khan't Ignore How Students Learn - More good stuff from Frank Nochese.
- Quantum Progress - The importance of teaching computational methods in physics.
- Case for Guided Learning - Kirschner & Sweller. Loved their ideas about Cognitive Load Theory, based my thesis on it. Can't say I love their thoughts on inquiry.
March 15, 2012
What got me thinking this week - 3/15
Some of this stuff I agree with some I don't, but it's all bits that have made me think.